Copycat ranch dip and dressing powder mix is a super addition to any spice rack. There are so many tasty recipes besides ranch dressing that you can use the powdered ranch mix in. We have found that it is super easy and less expensive to make our own.
Easy to make copycat recipe of the famous ranch dressing and dip powder mix
- POWDER MIX
- 1 1/2 cups dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons fine ground sea salt
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 2/4 cup onion powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dill weed
- DRESSING BASE RECIPE
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk which has had 2 teaspoons of white vinegar stirred into it. This makes it like buttermilk.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all powder mix ingredients. Store in an airtight container such as a pint jar with a lid.
- To make dressing, whisk together 1 tablespoon mix and one dressing base. Refrigerate for 2 hours to firm.