Easy Asian Noodles and Steak is a simple dish to prepare that is full of delicious flavors that create a wonderful Asian dinner.
This recipe is a good base to create all kinds of yummy dinners. You could add fresh or sautéed veggies such as pepper, onions, snow peas, the sky is the limit. This recipe would also lend its self well to grilled chicken or pork.
My daughter prepared this dish for our dinner last night and then I photographed it before we ate it all! I must confess while I was writing this post today I got so hungry for more that we made another batch with some of the left over steak from last nights dinner. It’s that good!
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 12 ounces lo mein or thin spaghetti noodles, cooked
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pure sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 4 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 4 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- Grill steak unseasoned over medium heat until medium rare
- While steak is cooling, mix all ingredients other than noodles and sesame seeds in a bowl, whisking until blended to make dressing.
- Pour the dressing in a 1 gallon ziplock bag, place steak in bag and seal. Allow to marinate several hours.
- Carefully open bag and pour dressing over cooked noodles in a large bowl, toss until coated.
- Slice stake into very thin almost shaved.
- Serve noodles topped with steak and sprinkled sesame seeds on top