Making your own Homemade Mexican Seasoning Mix is very easy and allows for you to set the spice level to your own liking.
There is also something special about this Mexican seasoning mix which is the addition of the creamy ranch flavor from my Copycat Ranch Dip and Dressing Powder Mix. Ranch is a great complement to spicy foods.
Use Homemade Mexican Seasoning Mix to spice up your hamburger or chicken when making tacos of Mexican casseroles. It would also make a great dry rub on meats before grilling or as topping seasoning for popcorn.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or more if you like it spicy
- 2 tablespoons Copycat Ranch Dip and Dressing Powder Mix (Intentional Hospitality - http://intentionalhospitality.com/copycat-ranch-dip-dressing-powder-mix/
- Mix all ingredients into a glass jar.
- Place lid on jar and shake well.