Looking for a way to kick up cooking your steaks on the grill, then try this Whiskey Steak Marinade. Whisky gives this marinade a rustic manly taste that everyone will enjoy.
It’s easy to make and will infuse a unique flavor to your dinner with whiskey as a surprise ingredient.
Also if you like using whiskey in your recipes be sure and try my Bacon and Whiskey BBQ Sauce. It is sure to make you a superstar cook at your next BBQ. This is such a unique but oh so lip smacking good BBQ sauce that will please everyone. This sauce dances flavor on your tongue with sweet smoky bacon flavor and punches of whiskey, garlic and maple.
- ⅓ cup good quality whiskey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind grated
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Mix all ingredients in a jar, screw on lid and shake until brown sugar is dissolved.