Amazing copycat frosty that is easy and inexpensive to make for your family or party.
- 6 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 7 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ gallon chocolate milk
- Add Cool Whip and Sweetened Condensed Milk in to a medium size mixing bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour in chocolate milk, whisking together.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream makers bowl.
- Turn on your ice cream maker and freeze for 30-45 minutes, or until Frosty is at desired consistency! Serve frozen, with a spoon.