This amazing Apple Cranberry Salad with Italian Ham will have you and your guests going back for second and thirds. It is quick and easy to make ahead, just tossing it with the dressing when you are about to serve.
- 4 cups chopped romain lettuce
- 1 medium crisp apple chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberry
- 1 cup chopped shaved rosemary and garlic ham
- 2 cups whole grain bread cut into large cubs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Saute bread cubes in the butter until they lightly toasted over medium heat.
- Place lettuce, ham, apples, cranberries, in a bowl.
- Pour vinegar, oil, salt and parsley over salad, toss until completely coated.
- Add bread cubes and lightly toss.