Asian Noodles Lao Gan Ma is absolutely the best Asian noodle recipe I have ever tried, better than takeout or even some fancy restaurant. The dish has layers of sweet spicy flavors that develop a sauce that you will be willing to lick the pan for.
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1½ tablespoons of Laoganma (Lao Gan Ma) Spicy Chili Crisp or to taste
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon toasted
- 3 tablespoons
- ⅓ cup
- 200 grams
- 2 cups largely chopped bok choy
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Toast in a 350-degree oven for 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Next, prepare the sauce in a large bowl by mixing together the Laoganma (Lao Gan Ma) Spicy Chili Crisp , , and toasted . , , , scallion, ginger, garlic,
- Heat the cashews into the sauce base. in a pan using medium heat, and fry the peanuts for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every minute or so until cooked through. Drizzle the hot oil and
- Soak and then boil the rice noodles per package instructions. Once the rice noodles are a minute away from done, add in the bok choy to blanch. Cook for the remaining minute, and then drain the noodles. Pour the sauce base over the noodles, stir to combine, and top with chopped cilantro.
Keywords: asian noodles