Bacon Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies are a sweet chewy chocolate chip cookie filled with little surprise bites of salty pretzels and bacon.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup real butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 coarsely crushed salted pretzels
- 1/2 cup crumbled hard crispy bacon pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in egg and vanilla
- Gradually blend in flour mixture
- Stir in chocolate chips, pretzels, and bacon
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 10-12 minutes for a crispy cookie