Bacon Sriracha Egg Salad is the perfect creamy egg salad with a smoky flavor of bacon and a punch of Sriracha.
- 6 Hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 Pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sambal Oelek or other chili paste
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Chill and serve on sandwich bread, crackers, in a tomato, on lettuce or in a wrap with shredded cabbage.