The Mind Shift study guide, Believing God’s Promises Even When It’s Hard, will help you retrain your mind to think in ways that will bring you positive emotions and therefore, positive actions that are based on the Word of God.
Life rarely goes the way we plan and hope for. Financial stability can be shaken, diagnosis for diseases are given, death of those we love happens, children have problems we can not solve for them and so on goes the list of what we can not control.
Sometimes these challenging circumstances may cause us to doubt God’s good purpose for everything he ordains.
Believing God’s Promises
Yet, even in the midst of trials and suffering, God calls out for us to come to himself filling our minds with his Word to direct our thoughts and emotions that cause our actions.
We can get so wrapped up into the things of this world we forget our focus should be on applying the Word to our minds.
How To Have A Mind Shift
In this study Believing God’s Promises Even When It’s Hard you will learn the following to create your own mind shift
- You will become aware of your thinking and notice how it is causing you to feel and react.
- Then we will do an exercise to help you not ignore thoughts and feelings but allow them to happen, which will increase your awareness of them instead of stuffing them.
- Next, through the exercises, you will become aware of your feelings and thoughts. Once you are aware of them, it becomes much easier to notice the thought and the feeling before we react, which helps us make a deliberate choice in our reactions.
- You will learn to feel the emotions, then giving yourself a choice to stop reacting to them.
- You will learn the best way to stop reacting is to understand and apply God’s principles to our lives by knowing His Word.
You will start directing your mind, telling it what the Word of God says and how your mind should use that to think.
This Method Works
You will receive everything you need to learn how to start your own mind shift for
I believe in this method so much that I want to give you the whole training process and first day’s exercises free.
After you have done day one and understand the results you can obtain through these exercises you can purchase the complete 30-day Mind Shift.
Each day you will go through the exercises for your own thought work, write God’s word and then apply the scripture to your own thought work for that day. Remember, each day you are building on training your mind to know and apply God’s Word to your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
If You Prefer, Purchase Your Full Copy Now
Bonus Free Printable Included
As a bonus when you purchase the 30-day Believing God’s Promises Even When It’s Hard I have included a lettered sign you can print and place in a frame as a reminder that God is our refuge, His Word is what we want to train our mind to form around.
It’s time, let’s train our minds!
Download your sample
Start retraining your mind to think in ways that bring you positive emotions and therefore, positive results that are based on the Word of God