Bible verses about tough times are encouraging; however, Believing God's Promises Even When It's Hard can be challenging. I have created a study to help you retrain your mind to think in ways that will bring you positive emotions and, therefore, positive actions based on God's Word.
TRUSTING GOD IN DIFFICULT TIME
Life rarely goes the way we plan and hope for. Financial stability can be shaken, diagnosis for diseases are given, death of those we love happens, children have problems we can not solve for them and so on goes the list of what we can not control.
Sometimes these challenging circumstances may cause us to doubt God’s good purpose for everything he ordains.
We need to learn how to apply God's Word to our lives, so we get results in our actions. I have created a bible study using bible verses about tough times to help you do just that!
WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT OVERCOMING OBSTACLES
In the midst of trials and suffering, God calls out for us to come to himself filling our minds with his Word to direct our thoughts and emotions and the actions we take.
However, we can get so wrapped up in the things of this world we forget our focus should be on applying the Word to our minds.
We are humans, and it takes deliberate action on our part to learn and apply the scriptures to our daily walk. This free printable bible study will help you train your mind to apply the Word in all your circumstances.
HOW DO YOU KEEP FAITH IN HARD TIMES
You need to learn how to stop reacting to a situation, our flesh reaction can only cause more problems. We must lear to apply God’s principles to our lives by knowing His Word.
This free bible study workbook will help you learn how to react through the filter of the Word instead of the flesh.
HOW TO APPLY GOD'S WORD USING BIBLE VERSES ABOUT TOUGH TIMES
I have created a bible study system that will help you keep faith in hard times. In the study, Believing God's Promises Even When It's Hard you will learn the following to train your mind to listen to the Spirit and not your own flesh.
- You will become aware of your thinking and notice how it is causing you to feel and react.
- Then we will do an exercise to help you not ignore thoughts and feelings but allow them to happen, which will increase your awareness of them instead of stuffing them.
- Next, through the exercises, you will become aware of your feelings and thoughts. Once you are aware of them, it becomes much easier to notice the thought and the feeling before we react, which helps us make a deliberate choice in our reactions.
- You will learn to feel the emotions, then giving yourself a choice to stop reacting to them.
- You will learn the best way to stop reacting is to understand and apply God’s principles to our lives by knowing His Word.
You will start directing your mind, telling it what the Word of God says and how your mind should use that to think.
THIS BIBLE STUDY METHOD WORKS
You will receive everything you need to learn how to start your own mind shift for
Each day you will go through the exercises for your own thought work, write God's word, and then apply the scripture to your own thought work for that day. Each day remember you are building on training your mind to know and apply God's Word to your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
Bonus Free Printable Included
As a bonus, when you download the 30-day Believing God's Promises Even When It's Hard ebook, I have included a lettered sign you can print and place in a frame as a reminder that God is our refuge, His Word is what we want to train our mind to form around.
It's time, let's train our minds!
Start retraining your mind to think in ways that bring you positive emotions and, therefore, positive results based on the Word of God.
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT TOUGH TIMES
After you download and print your free bible study, you might like to use some of these bible verses about tough times below that apply to your life situation. Look through the list below.
Choose an area that resonates with you. Then use these verses with your study. That is totally ok because this study teaches you how to apply any bible verse in a circumstance. We need to train our minds to think through the filter of the Word.
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT OVERWHELMING TIMES
- “When thou passeth through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Isaiah 43:2
- “From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” Psalms 61:2
- “How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings..” Psalms 36:7
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT PATIENCE IN HARD TIMES
- "And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing" James 4:1
- "Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him." James 1:12
- "But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it." Romans 8:25
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT ENCOURAGEMENT
- “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.’” Mark 10:27
- “The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.”Psalm 37:23-24
- “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”Hebrews 10:24-25
- “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32
- “For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children, encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.”1 Thessalonians 2:11-12
BIBLE VERSES STRESSFUL TIMES
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” Proverbs 3:5
- “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds.” James 1:2
- "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
- “They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” Psalm 112:7
- “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6:34
BIBLE VERSES FOR DEPRESSION AND HOPELESSNESS
- "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." John 16:33
- "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
- Answer me quickly, O Lord! My spirit fails! Hide not your face from me, lest I be like those who go down to the pit. Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:7-8
- "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7
Are you able to send me the link in email for the Bible study. I tried to confirm my email but I'm not quite sure what to do when I click that link and it asks for me to sign in using password which I haven't set one up yet
sure thing. I will email you asap. Not sure what happened with the email but no worries.