Y’all are going to love this Boiled Peanut Hummus! Smooth, nutty flavor with a punch of lemon and parsley make this a hummus recipe you will make again and again.
- 1 cup shelled boiled peanuts
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon fresh juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut juice (more if you like your hummus thinner)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until hummus is smooth.
- Serve with cheese crackers or pita chips