Rainbow Cauliflower Salad is an easy to make beautiful salad that is tossed with homemade fresh Italian dressing. It’s low-carb, gluten-free, and vegan so it’s a perfect fresh salad that all your guest will rave about.
1 medium size head of yellow cauliflower
1 medium size head of purple cauliflower
1 medium size head of green cauliflower
1 large shallot
2 tablespoons of homemade Zesty Italian Seasoning and Dressing Mix
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2/3 cup organic olive oil
- Purchase cauliflower in a variety of colors. I chose green, purple, and yellow. You could also add the traditional white cauliflower.
- Cut the core out of the cauliflower heads, wash and dry thoroughly. Break apart the cauliflower; you might need a knife to help slice the stems. Break and cut into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Finely chop a large shallot and toss in the bowl with the cauliflower.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Homemade Zesty Italian Seasoning and Dressing Mix with vinegar, water and olive oil in a jar. Place lid on and shake well. *This dressing is better if it sets for a while so make it the day before or a few hours before you make the cauliflower salad.
- Toss dressing with vegetables then chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Then serve and amaze your family and friends with this beautiful salad.