Remember the Grasshopper cookies you loved as a kid? Well, I’m going retro with this Grasshopper Mint Parfait creating a light, easy summer dessert that everyone from the youngest to the oldest will love.
- 1 10 oz bag of KEEBLER® GRASSHOPPER® COOKIES
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- green food coloring
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbles are formed.
- In standing mixer whip cream cheese and sugar until smooth, about 1 minute on medium high
- Fold in Cool Whip and peppermint extract, whip until blended, about 30 seconds on medium high
- Layer cookie crumbs and mint filling in a cute serving glass.
- Chill and serve