Making your own Homemade Mexican Seasoning Mix is very easy and allows for you to set the spice level to your own liking.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or more if you like it spicy
- 2 tablespoons Copycat Ranch Dip and Dressing Powder Mix (Intentional Hospitality – http://intentionalhospitality.com/copycat-ranch-dip-dressing-powder-mix/
- Mix all ingredients into a glass jar.
- Place lid on jar and shake well.