Crushed black pepper with freshly squeezed lemon juice and savory garlic help create this Lemon Pepper Marinade with loads of flavor to spice up your seafood, chicken or vegetables.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2 lemon’s juice and pulp
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked mixed pepper corns
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together until well blended.
- Pour over chicken, seafood or vegetables to marinate.
- Allow to marinate for at least 3 hours in a refrigerator before grilling or baking