Mint Lemonade is a cool and refreshing summer time treat.
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar, or more if you like it really sweet
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice and pulp
- 6 cups room temperature filter water
- Ice, as needed
- Lemon wheels for garnish
- Using a muddler or wooden spoon, gently muddle the mint leaves, being careful not to tear them.
- In a gallon size pitcher. combine the mint leaves, lemon juice and pulp, sugar and room temperature filtered water
- Stir until sugar is dissolved
- Add ice to chill and the lemon wheels, allowing them to float in lemonade