Fresh spinach with a creamy low carb florentine sauce makes this chicken dish a wonderful choice for a healthy dinner.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 – 5 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 cup Kraft olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 cup parmesan cheese shredded (don’t use the green can kind, just freshly grated)
- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a covered 8×8 baking dish and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After chicken is done drain chicken broth.
- Place Parmesan, mayonnaise and cottage cheese in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Add spinach to food processor and process until it is chopped small.
- Spread cream sauce on top of chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 more minutes.