Fresh spinach with a creamy low carb florentine sauce makes this chicken dish a wonderful choice for a healthy dinner.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a covered 8×8 baking dish and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After chicken is done drain chicken broth.
- Place Parmesan, mayonnaise and cottage cheese in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Add spinach to food processor and process until it is chopped small.
- Spread cream sauce on top of chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 more minutes.