I was feeling a little tropical when I created this light and fresh Mango Sesame Salad with Carrot Ginger Dressing.
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon finely shredded carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 8 ounces romaine lettuce chopped into bites size pieces
- 2 mangos cubed
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Place vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, carrot, maple syrup and lime juice in a glass jar. Place lid on and shake well to blend.
- Place lettuce and mango in a bowl. Toss with dressing
- Plate salad and sprinkle with sesame seeds