Whip up a batch of Maple BBQ Dry Rub for your next cookout and you find out how the sweetness of maple infused with spicy seasonings will bring your grilling techniques raving reviews from your family and friends.
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon granulated onions
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 6 tablespoons maple sugar
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (2 teaspoons if you like it spicy)
- 1 teaspoon crushed mixed peppercorns
- Combine all ingredients in a quart glass canning jar. Screw on lid and shake to combine ingredients.
- Rub on your favorite meat, placing the meat in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours before grilling.
- Store extra rub in an airtight jar for up to 3 months.