- Maple Glazed Popcorn
- 1 cup popcorn kernels (or 6 cups popped popcorn)
- 5 tablespoons butter, separated
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- kosher salt
- Parchment paper
- Pop popcorn in 3 tablespoons butter, be sure to shake pot continually as you are popping the corn. I like to use an automatic stirring popper.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt remaining 2 tablespoon of butter. Once butter is melted add maple syrup. Stir to combine and heat syrup through just until it starts to bubble.
- Take off heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour over popcorn and quickly toss to coat.
- Spread popped corn into a single layer of parchment paper and sprinkle with salt.
- Allow to cool before eating. Store in an airtight container.