The Masters Pimento Cheese Recipe is a classic southern tradition, full of creamy swiss and cheddar cheese mixed in with just the right amount of pimentos.
- 8-ounce block swiss cheese
- 8-ounce block sharp cheddar
- 1 1/4 cups Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1 4-ounce jar small chopped pimientos
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet Spanish paprika
- Shred cheese with a fine grater then place cheese in a medium mixing bowl
- Add mayonnaise, pimientos, and paprika, mixing well for about one minute until the spread is creamy and smooth.
- Serve on white bread