Super easy to make and would be great for lunch or add grilled chicken and make it a dinner the whole family will enjoy.
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 10 greek variety olives
- 2 TB red wine vinegar
- 2 TB good quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cavender’s Greek Seasoning (or any other greek seasoning mix)
- fresh ground sea salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl in order given.
- Toss and serve
- The addition of chopped broccoli, celery, or cucumbers would be delicious.