A little bit of spice and a touch of sweetness makes this Mexican Coleslaw a perfect side salad for your next Mexican meal.
- 1 bag of 3-Color Deli Cole Slaw family size
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from three medium size limes
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce such as Texas Peat (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Combine all ingredients, except deli coleslaw, into a large bowl.
- Whisk until sugar is disolved and all is blended
- Add deli coleslaw and toss until well coated.
- Serve chilled.