- 2 Tablespoons of Thai Seasoning(recipe found on Intentional Hospitality)
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 lb flank steak sliced in very thin strips
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium size skillet over medium low heat. Add ginger and garlic and stir just until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add soy sauce, water and brown sugar and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside.
- Mix cornstarch and Thai Seasoning in small bowl.
- Slice the flank steak into ¼” slices and toss with seasoned cornstarch. Gently shake off any excess.
- Place 2 tablespoon at a time of oil in a pan or wok and heat over medium high heat. Cook the beef in small batches for about 2 minutes. It doesn’t need to cook all of the way through,it will cook completely when combined with the sauce.
- Once all the beef has been cooked, combine with the sauce and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve over Jasmine white rice.