- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, kneading with your hands until dough forms a soft ball. It will be crumbly at first but keep at it, it’s worth it.
- Place parchment paper on a large cookie sheet
- Roll out dough into a large rectangle about 1/3 inch thick (I used a Tervis tumbler cup as a rolling pen
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 350 degree preheated oven
- As soon as crackers are removed from the oven, slice into squares. I found it easiest to use a pizza cutter
- Allow crackers to cool for 3 minutes then serve