This free printable prayer journal page is a simple guide to help you journal the simple elements of prayer.
WHAT IS ON A PRAYER JOURNAL PAGE?
Each section you fill out on this free printable prayer journal page takes you through steps to prioritize our prayers.
- Praise (Adoration)
- Answered Prayer (Thanksgiving)
- Request (Supplication)
The first element of prayer should be adoration or praise. The Psalms, which are inspired samples of godly prayer, are heavily weighted on the side of adoration. Praise causes us to reflect first on who God is.
Second, prayer should include confession of our sin; as we remember who we are when we come into God’s presence, we see that we have come short of His holiness and have need of His forgiveness.
Third, when we pray, we should always give thanks for what God has done for us, remembering the grace and mercy He has shown toward us.
Fourth, prayer rightly includes supplication or request, bringing our requests for the needs of others and ourselves to God.
I have also included on this page a section to write out scripture
MORE FREE PRINTABLES
- Thanksgiving Banner Craft
- Free Printable Party Planner
- Bible Study Printable Planner
- Free Gratitude and Affirmations Planner Printable
- How To Get Your Home Ready To Sell In 30 Days
- Free Printable To-Do List
- Free Planner Dividers and Tabs
- Free Weekly Menu Plan Printable
- Guide to Raising Kids Who Love To Practice Hospitality
- Free Printable Tomato Love
- Believing God’s Promises Even When It’s Hard
- Give Thanks Free Printable
- O Give Thanks Free Printable
- Free Printable Utensil Holder
- Free Printable Banner Letters
HOW TO GET FREE PRINTABLE JOURNAL PAGE
To get your printable join my free members library below.