Radish Cilantro Salad with Goat Cheese is a fragrant spring salad of fresh radishes, cilantro and mild shallots tossed with a soy sauce vinaigrette then topped with creamy goat cheese.
- 1 bunch (about a pound) French breakfast radishes or Organic Easter Egg Radishes
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon course ground sea salt
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup loosely packed coursly chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Wash and dry the radishes, trim off greens
- Thinly slice the radishes then transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add minced shallots and salt to bowl. Toss and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the rice vinegar wit the soy sauce and drizzle in the olive oil, shisking until emulsified
- Add cilantro and half of the dressing to the radishes and shallots. Toss gently
- Transfer to a plate, top with the goat cheese, serve the remaing dressing on the side