Flavors of lemon, rosemary with a hint of garlic and crushed pepper come together to create these delicious and easy to make Roasted Lemon Rosemary Potatoes.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray olive oil non-stick spray over cookie sheet
- In a large bowl add all ingredients except potatoes. Whisk until blended well.
- Add your potatoes, toss until completely coated.
- Place on prepared cookies sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir potatoes, flipping to other side. Bake for 20 more minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately, garnish with lemon or a fresh sprig of rosemary.