Flavors of lemon, rosemary with a hint of garlic and crushed pepper come together to create these delicious and easy to make Roasted Lemon Rosemary Potatoes.
- 3 pounds yellow Yukon potatoes, cubed with skins on
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- zest of one lemon
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly crushed pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray olive oil non-stick spray over cookie sheet
- In a large bowl add all ingredients except potatoes. Whisk until blended well.
- Add your potatoes, toss until completely coated.
- Place on prepared cookies sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir potatoes, flipping to other side. Bake for 20 more minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately, garnish with lemon or a fresh sprig of rosemary.