Flavors of lemon, rosemary with a hint of garlic and crushed pepper come together to…
For a yummy twist on potato salad, try this Roasted Potato Salad Recipe using tender roasted potatoes which add a caramelized sweetness, then tossed with a creamy Dijon dressing, it is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Roasted potatoes create a unique and delicious potato salad and they are easy to make. Spices such as lemon, garlic, rosemary and cracked pepper create a wonderful dimension of flavors to the potatoes in this salad. For the recipe and how to, be sure and print my recipe Roasted Lemon Rosemary Potatoes. You could have the warm roasted potatoes as a side dish for dinner one night and then use the leftovers to create this Roasted Potato Salad Recipe.
Roasted Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds of Roasted Lemon Rosemary Potatoes recipe on Intentional Hospitality
- 1/3 cup sweet onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss until completely coated
- Chill and serve