Roasted Blueberry Balsamic Brussel Sprouts are a delicious side dish. The sweetness of the blueberry balsamic vinegar will make this recipe a hit for young and old alike.
Our local Whole Foods had a special this week on brussel sprouts. I thought it would be fun to buy the sprouts on their original stem, sometimes we forget how beautiful our food can be when we just open a bag.
To prepare them we just snapped off each small head and then trimmed the base with a small knife, removing the outside leaves. We then threw them in our salad spinner, gave the a quick wash and finished up preparing them by cutting them in half for the recipe.
If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It helps others find the recipe! ❤️️ Also, I love to hear from my readers and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. I'm always looking for new ideas for post that would help you. Don't forget if you do make this recipe, tag me @intentionalhospitality on Instagram so I can share it with my followers. I would love to see your yummy creation.
Roasted Blueberry Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- 1 stalk of Brussel Sprouts
- 1/4 Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Precooked bacon to the rubbery stage this keeps your dish from getting greasy but infusing bacon flavor
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Trim off the stem and trim ends. Rinsed brussel sprouts, remove any bad leaves, then cut the sprout in half lengthwise.
- Place in a bowl and add the olive oil to lightly coat them
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and add finely sliced bacon pieces
- Now add 2 tablespoons of blueberry balsamic vinegar
- Toss this all together well and place on a non-greased baking sheet cut side down.
- Place in oven and roast 15 minutes. Then turn the sprouts over, cooking another 15 minutes.
- If your sprouts are large you may need a little more time.
- Just before serving sprinkle more blueberry balsamic vinegar over the sprouts