Shrimp Pico De Gallo is full of zesty lime flavor, sweet onion, cilantro and yummy spicy shrimp that packs a punch to all your Mexican dishes.
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and tails cut off
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Tony Cacciatore seasoning
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced finely
- 5 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons, diced, fresh packed jar jalapeno peppers
- 2 whole limes, juiced
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups cilantro, chopped small
- Heat canola oil over medium heat, toss in raw peeled shrimp.
- Sprinkle with Tony Cacciatore seasoning. Cook for 3 minutes or until done.
- Chop shrimp then place in a mixing bowl
- Add onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, lime juice and cilantro. Salt to taste
- Toss until well mixed, chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.