A salsa recipe that will make you think you are at an authentic Mexican restaurant when you make this at home.
- 2 14 oz cans of stewed tomatoes
- 1 10 oz can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- 2 tea (or more) diced fresh pack jalapeño peppers or chopped pepper of your choice
- 1 clove of mince garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup (or more) fresh or frozen cilantro
- Pulse all in a food processor to desired chunkiness.
- Chill for one hour before serving.