This Spicy Garlic Salad Dressing has a way of saying wow when it hits your taste buds. It’s smooth, creamy, with a hint of parmesan reggiano mellowing through the flavor and then the punch, fresh spicy garlic will fill your palate. It’s delightful!
- 4 to 5 medium cloves of garlic
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar combined with 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan reggiano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (less or more)
- Peel and lightly chop garlic, place in a wide mouth quart jar
- Add remaining ingredients
- Mix well with a stick mixer until blended well. You could also use a small food processor.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving