Sweet and spicy with a punch of coffee flavor will make this Spicy Orange and Coffee BBQ Sauce jazz up all your BBQ meals.
- 1 cup brewed very strong coffee
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha (or more if you like it spicy)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer then reduce heat to low for 45 min.
- Stir occasionally to be sure it is not sticking to bottom of pan.
- Cool to room temperature before serving
- Leftovers will keep for up to two weeks in the refrigerator