Kick your tacos up to a new level of flavor with this easy to make Spicy Verde Pulled Pork recipe.
- 4 lbs of lean pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 jalapenos chopped and seeded – if you like it spicy
- 1 pint Green Tomato Salsa Verde
- Place pork in crockpot
- Pour over Green Tomato Salsa Verde
- Sprinkle cumin and pepper over salsa
- Add jalapenos if you like it with a little more spice
- Put the lid on and cook on high for 6 hours or until meat is very tender, pulling apart easily with a fork
- Remove pork from sauce, allow to cool and then shred with your hands or two forks.
- With a slotted spoon dish out salsa chunks and pour over meat.
- Pour remaining sauce into your OXO Good Grips 4-Cup Fat Separator. Allow to set for 30 minutes so the grease rises to the top.
- Pour salsa cooking juice over meat and discard grease. Reheat meat when you are ready to serve.
- Stuff soft taco shells with shredded cabbage, chopped fresh cilantro, pico de gallo or anything else you like in your tacos. Top with a new jar of Green Tomato Salsa Verde.