- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- pinch garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon flour
- 3 tablespoons half and half
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of seeded crusty bread
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter in a sauce pan, heat over medium until butter just starts to brown
- Add spinach, stirring until cooked soft, about 2 minutes
- Add garlic powder and flour, stirring until both are blended in
- Stir in half and half
- Keep sauce warm on lowest heat
- Place 1 tablespoon butter in a small fry pan, heat over medium until melted
- Place bread in pan, flipping so both sides to coat in butter. Cook each side of bread for 1 minute or until golden brown. Remove from pan onto plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil in fry pan.
- Crack egg into oil and fry to desired doneness.
- Place egg on toast then top with spinach cream sauce and a chopped parsley