Fire up the grill for this slightly spicy, exotic flavored Thai Grilled Chicken. It’s easy to prep ahead so all you have to do at dinner is and eat, which is perfect for a quick night dinner or a bbq on the patio.
- 6 chicken boneless breast
- 2 tablespoonsIntentional Hospitality Thai Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons dried shredded unsweetened coconut
- Sweet Thai Chili Sauce for dipping (optional)
- Rub Thai seasoning on chicken breast, coating well. I use latex gloves so my hands do not get stained by the seasoning.
- Pat shredded coconut on chicken.
- Place in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill, then grill on medium heat until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Serve with Sweet Thai Chili Sauce for dipping if you would like.