This creamy Thai Peanut Hummus Recipe is loaded with spicy Thai seasonings, hints of cilantro and coconut all wrapped up with a nutty peanut flavor. It’s healthy, delicious, and great for dipping vegetables or pita chips.
- 1 cup shelled boiled peanuts
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened dried coconut
- 1 teaspoon Intentional Hospitality Thai Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water, if needed to make creamier
- Garnish; unsweetened dried coconut
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with unsweetened dried coconut