Ultimate flavor in the garlic wing realm! It will be a hit with all your friends and family.
- 4 pounds raw chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Sambal Oelek ground fresh chili paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, this will make clean up much easier.
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towel and then place in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle all the seasonings and sauces over the wings. Toss with your hands being sure all wings are completely coated evenly.
- Place wings on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and then place in preheated 500 degree oven.
- After 15 minutes, turn oven down to 375 degrees and continue to cook wings for another 40 minutes.
- Then turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Once wings are roasted place them on a hot grill for 10 minutes, turning several times to crisp them nicely.
- Coat with 1/2 cup of your favorite bbq sauce, hot sauce, sweet & sour sauce or what ever you like. These are really so good you don’t even have to sauce them if you prefer.
- Serve and be ready for amazing!
I’m not sure if the secret to the outstanding flavor of these wings is due to the sauce or the way they are cooked but which ever or both it might be your friends and family will love them.
- Serving Size: 8