Easy no-bake Blueberry Vegan Cheesecake is full of rich creamy flavor that is sweet and fruity, with the bonus that it is really good for you to indulge in. This vegan cheesecake has a rich dairy-free creamy filling and a naturally sweetened nutty gluten-free crust.
- 3/4 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- A few teaspoons of water if needed to help blend
- 2 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 3 scoops with spoon provided in Pyure Organic Stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp lime zest plus a little more for garnish
- 1 cup blueberries + more for garnish
Pulse ingredients in a food processor until sticky crumbles form. Add a few teaspoons of water at the end if it needs help sticking. Press crust into a parchment-lined 7″ springform pan.
The night before, soak cashews in a bowl of water. The next day, drain and rinse. Place cashews in food processor and blend for several minutes until smooth.
Scrape down sides and add lime juice, 1/4 cup sweetener, stevia, lime zest, vanilla and then blend again until smooth. Add blueberries and drizzle in the melted coconut oil and blend until well combined and has a creamy smooth texture. Taste and add more sweetener, if needed.
Scoop cheesecake onto crust, smooth out and then freeze for 30 minutes to chill. Garnish with whole blueberries and lime zest.