Quick and delicious, Spicy Vegan Fish Sandwich is perfect for a busy family dinner that vegans and meat-eaters will both love. It’s topped with spicy mayo which pairs perfectly with dill-infused coleslaw.
Back to school time can get hectic, and usually, the first thing to go array at night is a meal that is good for you; we tend to opt for greasy takeout instead. However, this Spicy Vegan Fish Sandwich is the perfect answer to a delicious easy meal solution your whole family will love.
Try this Rainbow Cauliflower Salad for an easy-to-make, beautiful side salad. It’s tossed with homemade fresh Italian dressing. It’s low-carb, gluten-free, and vegan, so it’s a perfect fresh salad that all your guests will rave about.
I Want To Answer Your Questions & Hear Your Comments
Do you have a question about this recipe❓ I will answer in the comment form below👇🏼 the recipe card. Did you make this recipe? If so, could you be a gem and leave a comment and rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ below? This helps others find yummy 😋 recipes to make for their family and friends.
Spicy Vegan Fish Sandwich
Note: Be sure to read through the recipe’s post for tips and details about this recipe.
- 4 Gardein Golden Fishless Filets
- 2 buns of choice
- Enough lettuce to cover the bottom of bun
- Slaw Ingredients
- 2 cups prepackaged shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Spicy Mayo Ingredients
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce, I use Huey Fong brand
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place Gardein Golden Fishless Filets on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes, flip and bake for another 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Whisk vinegar, honey, dijon, lemon juice, dill, olive oil, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Stir in slaw mix and chill until ready to use.
- Spicy Mayo
- Mix mayonnaise and garlic chili sacue in a small bowl. Stir until smooth and creamy. Chill until ready to use.
- Place lettuce, then slaw, Gardein Fishless Filets on bun, top with spicy mayo and serve.