Dark Chocolate Brownie Recipe For Thanksgiving
If you are a chocolate lover, then you will want to make this for Thanksgiving
Moist, chewy brownies loaded with dark chocolate flavor and sweet cranberries marry in a perfect bite just right for your Thanksgiving dessert table.
Why this recipe works
Making your brownies from scratch is not only easy but it creates a more rich fudgy brownie. – It only takes about 10 minutes to mix this batch of brownies up just a bit more than a box mix.
Prep Time: 10 Min
– all-purpose flour – dark cocoa Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa – baking powder – salt – eggs – sugar – butter – vanilla – cranberries, not imitation
Cook Time: 45 Min
– In a large bowl add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. stir together the dry ingredients until blended well.
– Using a stand mixer or hand mixer and another large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
– Turn off the mixer and add the flour mixture. Turn the mixer on low and mix the dry and liquid ingredients together. They should form a smooth batter.
– Remove bowl from the stand mixer, using a wooden spoon stir in the cranberries. – Pour brownie batter into the prepared pan and bake on the middle rack in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Click To See More Stories
Instant Pot Clam Chowder
Come on over for a visit!
Helping you create delicious recipes and fun get-togethers with friends and family