1 gram of sugar!
Pumpkin Bread With Cake Mix
Make this quick and easy healthy pumpkin bread with a cake mix recipe. Each slice has only 1 gram of sugar and it only takes 10 minutes to mix up a batch.
Why make this recipe
If you don't want a sugar free cake mix, that's fine. The recipe still works great.
– I like to add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to my batter. – Add pecans or walnuts – Cut your bread into squares and top with cream cheese frosting for delicious treats.
1. Trace the outside of your loaf pan and then trim just inside the trace line. 2. Spray a bread loaf pan with coconut oil lightly. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
3. Combine dry ingredients, Stir to blend. 4. Combine wet ingredients. Stir until well combined into a smooth batter.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle on whole pumpkin seeds before baking . Bake for 50 minutes
– If you can not eat a whole loaf of pumpkin bread, then make this recipe in cupcake tins. You can easily freeze any extras in an airtight ziplock freezer bag.
Allow to cool after baking, then slice and enjoy. Guilt free with only 1 gram of sugar per sclice!