Quick and delicious, Spicy Vegan Fish Sandwich is perfect for a busy family dinner that vegans and meat-eaters will both love. It's topped with a spicy mayo which pairs perfectly with dill infused coleslaw.
- 4 Gardein Golden Fishless Filets
- 2 buns of choice
- Enough lettuce to cover the bottom of bun
- Slaw Ingredients
- 2 cups prepackaged shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Spicy Mayo Ingredients
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce I use Huey Fong brand
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place Gardein Golden Fishless Filets on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes, flip and bake for another 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
Whisk vinegar, honey, dijon, lemon juice, dill, olive oil, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Stir in slaw mix and chill until ready to use.
Mix mayonnaise and garlic chili sacue in a small bowl. Stir until smooth and creamy. Chill until ready to use.
Place lettuce, then slaw, Gardein Fishless Filets on bun, top with spicy mayo and serve.