Breakfast cookies are packed with healthy ingredients, such as oats, chia, pecans, banana and a hint of cinnamon. They are gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free, and perfect for a quick nutritious breakfast on the go your whole family will love.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 large mashed banana about a cup worth
- 3 tablespoons melted butter flavor coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk more if needed
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine oats, almond flour, dried cranberries, pecans, chia seeds, groundflax, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
Stir in finly mashed banana, coconut oil, mayple syrup, and almond milk. Mix well, adding more 1 to 2 tablespoons of almond milk if needed to make a thick dough.
Divide dough into 10 even balls. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Press balls flat a bit.
Bake for 15-18 mnutes, or until cookies are lightly golden around the edges.
Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg
Servings: 12 cookies