If you need a quick and easy salad that reminds you of summer then try this Fresh Tomato Salad With Italian Herbs.
Not only is this salad healthy it also creates a delightful presentation when you serve it. Start with fresh tomatoes that come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors.
For this recipe I only sliced the tomatos in half so the salad looks like it was just picked out of the garden. Next I stired up the dressing in a mixing bowl using my Homemade Zesty Italian Seasoning and Dressing Mix.
Make up a batch of Fand keep it in your pantry. Then when you pick up your fresh tomatos it will only take you a minute to create this recipe.
If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It helps others find the recipe! ❤️️ Also, I love to hear from my readers and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. I'm always looking for new ideas for post that would help you. Don't forget if you do make this recipe, tag me @intentionalhospitality on Instagram so I can share it with my followers. I would love to see your yummy creation.
Fresh Tomato Salad With Italian Herbs
- 1 pound of small tomatoes in an array of colors and shapes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Homemade Zesty Italian Seasoning and Dressing Mix recipe on Intentional Hospitality
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Wash tomatoes and then cut in half, place in a mixing bowl
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, sugar, Homemade Zesty Italian Seasoning and Dressing Mix, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Whisk for 1 minute to blend well.
- Pour dressing mix over tomatoes, toss until coated
- To serve, top with finely chopped fresh parsley