If you need a quick and easy salad that reminds you of summer then try this Fresh Tomato Salad With Italian Herbs.
Not only is this salad healthy it also creates a delightful presentation when you serve it. Start with fresh tomatoes that come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors.
For this recipe I only sliced the tomatos in half so the salad looks like it was just picked out of the garden. Next I stired up the dressing in a mixing bowl using my Homemade Zesty Italian Seasoning and Dressing Mix.
Make up a batch of Fand keep it in your pantry. Then when you pick up your fresh tomatos it will only take you a minute to create this recipe.
Fresh Tomato Salad With Italian Herbs
- 1 pound of small tomatoes in an array of colors and shapes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Homemade Zesty Italian Seasoning and Dressing Mix recipe on Intentional Hospitality
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Wash tomatoes and then cut in half, place in a mixing bowl
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, sugar, Homemade Zesty Italian Seasoning and Dressing Mix, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Whisk for 1 minute to blend well.
- Pour dressing mix over tomatoes, toss until coated
- To serve, top with finely chopped fresh parsley