Hello, it’s great to have you visit! I’m Gina, a busy mother of six grown children and grandmother to fifteen energetic grandkids. With a household full of hungry mouths to feed for the past 35 years, I have become masterful at planning, organizing, and executing meals that are both delicious and manageable to make for a crowd.
I live in Augusta, GA home of the Masters Golf Tournament, and enthusiastically share recipes with you that reflect a relaxed casual style of southern entertaining.
Easy Entertaining At Home
Are you someone who loves having people over at your place but occasionally gets a bit stressed out thinking about all the planning and prepping involved? Well, guess what? I’ve got your back! I’m here to make your entertaining occasions a breeze. I have simple, crowd-pleasing dinner recipes and some great party planning tricks up my sleeve to help you. I also want to share with you how we can make guests feel welcomed and cared about with tips on sharing biblical hospitality. Let’s make your get-togethers stress-free and enjoyable!
Whether you’re planning a laid-back dinner with friends or throwing together a last-minute get-together for a game day, I’m here to help! I have a variety of super easy party recipes perfect for party hosting. I want to help you whip up some delicious crowd-pleasing appetizers using a small crock pot, food bar ideas, and effortless dinner menu ideas, and even prepare some appetizers and snacks in advance that will seriously impress your guests.
I’ve got some satisfying recipes to share with you that center around preparing meals in advance, so you can spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen when they arrive. Whether you’re looking for ideas for a casual weeknight dinner gathering, budget-friendly slow cooker recipes, one-pot wonders for a dinner party, or the absolute best budet friendly crockpot creations, I’ve have created a variety of recipes that will help you save both time and money. Everyone will ask for your recipes because there are so good.
Not only do I have a wide range of mouthwatering recipes, I also want to share some stress-free entertaining tips and tricks that will help make your party planning a breeze. Whether it’s simple do-it-yourself decorations or fantastic slow cooker recipes for holiday entertaining, I’ve got everything you need to become a confident and impressive hostess.
Some Of My Favorite Recipes
More About Gina
- I grew up on a dairy farm in Indiana with my parents and grandparents. I loved helping my grandma make pies and fill her cellar full of home canned pickles, canned meats, canned salsa, beans, and canned soups year round.
- I moved to Augusta, GA when I was 11 and didn’t know what grits were.
- I graduated from Indiana University. Go Hoosiers!
- My husband and I met in highscool at a baseball park and have been married for 41 years.
- We were known as the Brady Bunch because we had three boys and then three girls. Of course, Alice never showed up. 😉
- I homeschooled all 6 of my kids, and now they are also homeschooling their kids.
- All 6 of our kids enjoy cooking and are really good at it! We have grill masters to bakers, and everything in between.
- My older grandkids like helping me cook, and style recipes to shoot photos of our creations.
- We have outgrown our Amish made table that expands to seat 25.
- Random facts: I enjoy bee keeping and I remodeld a 29 foot class C RV during covid. Then Mel Gibson stayed in it on set when shooting a movie in Augusta. He took a copy of my Famous Masters Recipes back home.
- I was adopted at birth and always felt something was missing – Then I realized it was a relationship with my Heavenly Father.
- I am a 3b colon cancer survivor. The Lord had more for me to do.
- I love anchovies on my pizza!
- Yahoo Lifestyle: Yahoo interviewed me about my Masters Recipes. The big question was, Why pimento cheese sandwiches cost $1.50 at the Masters.
- Wiki How: Visit my How To Make A Mexican Spice Mix on WikiHow. It’s a base in all my Mexican recipes.
- SheKnows: My BBQ coffee dry rub was featured for their top turkey rub recipes.
- Greatest: If you have a fast food addiction Greatest suggests you try my Wendy’s Chili Copycat Recipe. You also might want to make a Wendy’s Frosty to go with it.
- Brit + Co: If you need a cranberry sauce alternatibe, Brit+Co suggests my Brandy Spiced Pear Compote.
- Eat Blog Talk: Listen to my podcast with Megan about Using a Creative Journey to Achieve Blog Growth with Gina Dickson
If you have any questions or maybe a recipe request you can reach me at email@example.com.
Be sure to sign up for my newsletter so you don’t miss a new recipe or entertaining tips.
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest. 📌