Free Printable Party Planner
Get this free Printable Party Planner to make the next party you host fun and easy. Throwing a small party or a big event, this planning checklist will simplify taking care of all the details.
Tips for planning a party
Here you will find some tips to get your party started! Keep in mind that a party is given to show someone love or spend time with those we care for as you plan. The focus is not to impress but express to others we care about them and give them a time of enjoyment.
Tips for making the day less stressful
- Get started early planning your party.
- Download your step by step printable party planner organizer
- Organize your time by using the count down a to-do list in the printable party planner
- Break down tasks such as decorations and entertainment using the pages from the party planner
- Ask for help, get friends, and family involved in preparations. Hire out what you don’t want to do.
- Decide ahead of time if something goes not as planned, it’s ok!
- Take care of yourself. Don’t get so into preparations that you don’t give yourself some downtime and rest
How do you organize a party?
First off, decide from the beginning this is going to be fun and agree with yourself not to get stressed over things, not in your control.
Next, download your party planning checklist. The key to a fun and stress-free party is to be organized. This party organizer breaks down each area of planning that you will need to focus on. Start brainstorming process and work your way through guest list, menu, decorations, entertainment, and so on.
Just seeing it all on paper helps our brains relax and enjoy the process. It also helps you not forget any details you want to include at your party.
Do you need a party planner?
A good party planner has a detailed checklist for you to follow. It should start a month before your party and then keep you organized all the way through to when the party starts. This will help you stay relaxed, ensuring you have taken care of the details, so your guest will have a great time.
How to create a party planner?
I have made it simple for you to make your own party planning checklist. Download the planner and choose the pages that you want to use. You might not need the party space grid planner sheet so omit that when printing. Print your free copy.
What is in the planner?
- Brainstorming and party details sheet
- Day of the party schedule
- Count down to-do checklist
- Party space grid planner sheet
- Free printable banner with letters
Customize the planner size
Resize PDF online with PDF2GO You do not need to install a program to resize a PDF file: simply use this free online service.
- Upload your PDF file.
- Choose the page size from the dropdown list of common page size standards.
- You can also set a custom page size. (optional)
- Click on “Start”