Create your own Thai seasoning blend with this simple recipe that will impart authentic Thai…
Fire up the grill for this slightly spicy, exotic flavored Thai Grilled Chicken. It’s easy to prep ahead so all you have to do at dinner is to grill and eat, which is perfect for a quick night dinner or a bbq on the patio.
I created a Thai Seasoning blend that is easy to make and can be kept on hand in your pantry. This blend of seasonings can be used to impart the flavor of Thai into meats, vegetables or grain dishes. Be sure and print a copy of the recipe and keep a batch on hand.
For this grilled chicken I used the Thai Seasoning as a rub, and then coated the chicken with unsweetened shredded coconut. I have a hint for you, use disposable latex gloves to rub the seasoning onto the chicken. The turmeric in the seasoning will stain your hands a pretty shade of yellow if you don’t have gloves on.
This chicken would be great on a bed of lettuce, add some mandarin oranges and toss with an oil and vinegar dressing, you will have a light and delicious dinner.
Thai Grilled Chicken
- 6 chicken boneless breast
- 2 tablespoonsIntentional Hospitality Thai Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons dried shredded unsweetened coconut
- Sweet Thai Chili Sauce for dipping optional
- Rub Thai seasoning on chicken breast, coating well. I use latex gloves so my hands do not get stained by the seasoning.
- Pat shredded coconut on chicken.
- Place in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill, then grill on medium heat until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Serve with Sweet Thai Chili Sauce for dipping if you would like.
Thai Grilled Chicken Nutrition