Fire up the grill for this slightly spicy, exotic flavored Thai Grilled Chicken. It's easy to…
It’s very easy to make your own Thai Seasoning at home. This blend of seasonings can be used to impart the flavor of Thai into meat, vegetable or grain dishes.
You can also use this as a rub for meats before you grill or smoke them. If you are looking for a Thai marinade just add a few tablespoons to a can of coconut milk and you have the perfect way to marinade all your favorite beef, pork, chicken or fish dishes.
This Thai seasoning is also used in the coating mixture of my Mongolian Beef recipe. Toss it in with the cornstarch coating and you have a wonderful crispy and flavorful crust on your beef strips after cooking.
A blend of seasonings that impart a Thai flavor to meats, vegetables, grains.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened dried sheredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne or Serrano powder ( more if you like it spicy)
- Combine all ingredients into a coffee grinder, whisk until coconut is a powder and all seasoning is blended..
- Place in an airtight container.
Thai Seasoning Nutrition